Here is a list of public-facing events organized by KR, such as workshops, conferences, and talks directed at a general audience.
- Workshop on Significant but Inconclusive EvidenceWorkshop on Significant but Inconclusive Evidence organized by the Swedish National Committee for Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science, the research project “Knowledge Resistance: Causes, Consequences, and Cures” and the Institute for Futures Studies, Stockholm. When: October 14, 9.00 to 18.00Where: Institute for Futures Studies, Stockholm Speakers: Richard Dawid (Stockholm), Ulrike Hahn (Birkbeck), Wendy Parker (Virginia Tech), Joe Roussos… Read More »Workshop on Significant but Inconclusive Evidence
- Conference on Knowledge Resistance in High-Choice information EnvironmentsAugust 23-25 at Stockholm University, Albano, all interested are welcome to attend the cross-disciplinary conference organized by the research program Knowledge Resistance: Causes, Consequences and Cures, featuring talks by international scholars from… Read More »Conference on Knowledge Resistance in High-Choice information Environments
- Åsa Wikforss deltog i två samtal under Stockholms bokhelg 2022Wikforss deltog i två samtal under Stockholms bokhelg på Alma – Vem bär ansvar för det fria ordet? Behöver vi religionsfrihet? Vad vill Putin med kulturen? Kommer vi knäcka medvetandets… Read More »Åsa Wikforss deltog i två samtal under Stockholms bokhelg 2022
- Workshop on Conspiracy TheoriesApril 7, Knowledge Resistance organized a workshop on the theme of conspiracy theories in Stockholm. The list of speakers was as follows: Daniel Cohnitz (philosophy), Utrecht University Gloria Origgi (philosophy), Jean Nicod,… Read More »Workshop on Conspiracy Theories
- Teacher Training on KnowledgeOn October 22:nd, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences organized a one-day workshop for Swedish high school teachers (page in Swedish). KR is a co-organizer of this event. The aim… Read More »Teacher Training on Knowledge
- Workshop: Media & MisinformationAs part of the Knowledge Resistance Program, the University of Gothenburg is hosting an online, public-facing workshop on Media and Misinformation on April 13th. The workshop starts at 9:45 and… Read More »Workshop: Media & Misinformation
- “Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” Talks now available onlineThe recorded talks given at the “Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” workshop in Stockholm on November 22nd are now available on the Youtube channel of the Institute for Futures Studies, where… Read More »“Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” Talks now available online
- Workshop ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’Date: 22 November 2019, 9.00 AM – 22 November 2019, 5.00 PMVenue: Institute for Futures Studies, Holländargatan 13, Stockholm We’re happy to announce a workshop on the topic ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’ on… Read More »Workshop ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’
- Kick off keynote by Silvia Knobloch-WesterwickProfessor Silvia Knobloch-Westerwick delivered a keynote during the project’s kick off event on March 28th, 2019.