- Teacher Training on KnowledgeOn October 22:nd, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences will organize a one-day workshop for Swedish high school teachers (page in Swedish). KR is a co-organizer of this event. The training day will orient teachers on ideas and developments in current epistemology and philosophy of science, with a focus on the relevance these debates have… Read More »Teacher Training on Knowledge
- Workshop: Media & MisinformationAs part of the Knowledge Resistance Program, the University of Gothenburg is hosting an online, public-facing workshop on Media and Misinformation on April 13th. The workshop starts at 9:45 and… Read More »Workshop: Media & Misinformation
- “Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” Talks now available onlineThe recorded talks given at the “Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” workshop in Stockholm on November 22nd are now available on the Youtube channel of the Institute for Futures Studies, where… Read More »“Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance” Talks now available online
- Workshop ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’Date: 22 November 2019, 9.00 AM – 22 November 2019, 5.00 PMVenue: Institute for Futures Studies, Holländargatan 13, Stockholm We’re happy to announce a workshop on the topic ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’ on… Read More »Workshop ‘Cognitive Capacity & Knowledge Resistance’
- Kick off keynote by Silvia Knobloch-WesterwickProfessor Silvia Knobloch-Westerwick delivered a keynote during the project’s kick off event on March 28th, 2019.